2012年11月11日 星期日

NHL fans vote with their wallets

I'm making this short and sweet.This document provides a guide to using the ventilation system in your house to provide adequate fresh air to residents. I could go on about how I've lived in Pittsburgh and been a Pens fan for 25 years, and how now my husband is living and working in Columbus, so I thought it would be fun and give us something to do when I go visit him to buy a partial Blue Jackets season ticket package, even though I don't know much about them and they're not a great team. So I bought a half season. I thought, hey, I'll give them a try and get to know them. And they're not on the ice alone, so it'll be a chance to see other teams play as well. It'll make the drive between Pgh and Cbus in February a little more tolerable if I have hockey at the end of it. My husband lives close to the Arena District, so hey, we could eat and drink down there, support the local businesses.

I bought tickets to the ASG. Fun times, right?

I also love the Blackhawks and had big plans to travel to Chicago a couple of times for games, including their season opener. I HAD TICKETS BEHIND THE BENCH AND EVERYTHING. Additionally, I was just about to purchase Pens, Hawks, and CBJ jerseys, and probably shirts and hats, too, when I realized stupidity on a profound level was going to be the order of the day. So I haven't bought a single thing, and am sorely tempted to return my dog's Pens collar to the pet store.

I don't really give a crap about the teams that are bleeding money, including the CBJ. (I want to give you my money, CBJ, and you're not letting me.) If you, as a businessman, can't run an NHL franchise well enough to make a profit, then sell it and move on with your life. If you're not astute enough to hire competent hockey people to insure that you put a good product on the ice, get the hell out of the hockey business.

Seriously.The TagMaster Long Range hands free access System is truly built for any parking facility. It's just that simple. I don't care, at this point, about your inability to run a business or the excuses you claim make it so difficult to make a profit in non-traditional hockey markets. Cry me a river. Get out. Stop looking to the players to fix your problems for you. Stop making a lockout be your go-to plan. And now that the players have hired someone to hold you accountable, get over yourselves and your general incompetence and offer them a fair deal. Stop haggling and get the game back on the ice.

Granted my knowledge of the actual nuts and bolts of negotiation might not be up to par with everyone else, but at some point I would assume someone would just take the best offer they can get. Also, to the owners, what balls they have thinking they don't have to pay someone the dollars that they CONTRACTUALLY AGREED TOO. I understand the ebbs and flows of the financial situations that occur, but why write a check your ass can't cash? I really have had it.

My dad vowed never to watch again after the 2004 lockout, and I just got him back into it,Find detailed product information for howo spareparts and other products. against his better judgment. Game 1 this year, Boston vs. Washington, with Chris Kelly scoring the OT goal is something I would never forget.Western Canadian distributor of ceramic and ceramic tile, It also showed the admission of my father, the excitement in his face, he could never quit on this game. But it quit on him. That pisses me off to no end. Regardless of what happens, owners will still be loaded, players will still be loaded.

I grew up a baseball/Yankees fan.We mainly supply professional craftspeople with crys talbeads wholesale shamballa Bracele , As a kid (10-14 yrs.) a transistor radio was strapped to my ear for almost every radio broadcast by Scooter Rizzuto; when I wasn't glued to the TV on Saturday afternoon for Pee Wee Reese & Dizzy Dean creating "entertainment" from the game-of-the-week. Yes, there was the trophy collection of Yankee baseball cards (HOW I wish I still had them!) individually persevered in their plastic sleeves, and the now rotten teeth from chewing all the bubble gum.

Too much History? What does this have to do with Hockey? Well you need to understand my love & passion for the game of baseball before we go back to hockey. Did it end in my childhood? No, emphatically NO!!! When I graduated from college I had the good fortune to interview for my "dream job" - Sports Management with a baseball team. Regret #1 in my life: I went into the "family business" instead. Oh, I forgot to mention my "scrapbooks" of Yankee clippings - I can still see in my head the one where Pitcher Mel Stottlemyre went 5-for-5 to help win his 2-hit shutout game.

沒有留言:

張貼留言